Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tortured

I have been sick and tired of the C guy doing his usual again and again - fixing cars in front of our house and making a mess of the neighbor, I have run out of options - call the city, call the police. I don't know what to do next, obviously I don't want to confront him directly knowing what will happen as he is a bully who would mess up other people's life without regard - I can only pray that God give me a break.

Called 311 once to report someone repairing repairing car in the street, the reply is that they could not do anything if no one is at the car, suggest that I call the city, so called San Jose city twice, once to report someone running a car repair business in the house, the next to report someone fixing car in the street with parts, tools, engine oil all over, nothing happened for 2 days.

No comments: